6 Bars & 7 Bars Heavy Duty Z Brace Corral Panels
Z brace corral panel is ideal for horse and cattle enclosure
Z brace corral panels have similar structure and specifications with traditional corral panels except for the vertical Z-bar braces.
Z brace corral panels have 6 bars and 7 bars structures with galvanized or powder coating surface. They are designed as cattle panels or horse panels. The Z brace corral panels are great for round pens, feedlots, crowding areas, arenas, paddocks, trail rides and stalls.
Z brace panel features
- High quality galvanized & powder coating tubing supplies anti-corrosion performance outdoors.
- High tensile strength tubing with continuously welded saddle joints (360 degree weld).
- Z brace braces provide additional strength for structure.
- Quick pin or latch system for easy operation and without loose.
- 6 bars or 7 bars options with different lengths for different applications.
- Custom mud leg helps prevent sinking.
Z Brace Corral Panels Specifications
Tube diameter: 1-3/4" × 14 gauge thickness.
- Structure type: all round tubing, square end tubing.
- Panel height: 5', 5'3", 6' and 6'2".
- Panel length: 8', 10', 12', 14' and 16'.
- Panel surface: galvanized or powder coating.
- Connection type: quick-pin system or chain system.
- Z brace quantity
- 8' and 10' with 1 vertical Z brace
- 12' and 14' with 2 or 3 vertical Z braces
- 16' with 3 or 4 Z vertical braces
|Panel length||Vertical Z braces|
|12'||2 or 3|
|14'||2 or 3|
|16'||3 or 4|
Galvanized Z brace corral panel
Powder coating Z brace corral panel
1 Vertical Z brace
2 Vertical Z brace
3 Vertical Z brace
4 Vertical Z brace
Z brace corral panels for horse.
Z brace corral panels for cattle.