Strongest corral Pens for Horses
A pen refers to an enclosure for holding livestock such as horses, sheep, goats and pigs. It consists of several quality corral panels and one gate in various configurations and sizes. Generally, panels are set up in round or square shape with bow gate or swing gate according to preference of our customers.
Round pen with bow gate
Square pen with swing gate
- Set up in minutes without tools.
- Portable but durable structure.
- Panels can be added at any time to expand pens or split into two pens.
- Zinc coating or painted coating for excellent rust resistance.
- All the panels are capped without sharp edges to hurt horses.
- Offer a safe and controlled training area.
- Bow gates are available in height of 8' or 9' for easy entry and exit.
- Economical pens: 1-1/2" OD high tensile tubular steel.
- Standard pens: 1-3/4" OD 16 or 18 gauge steel tubing.
- Heavy duty pens: 2" OD 16 gauge steel tubing.
- Extra heavy duty pens: 2" OD 14 or 16 gauge steel tubing with 2-1/4" OD14 gauge brace.
- Panel Height: 3' to 8' or other custom height.
|Number of corral panels|
|Diameter of round holding area||Panel length|